Friday, June 10, 2016

Finishing Up Some Loose Ends

Today I am simply finishing up some loose ends.  When a pattern gets published by a magazine or fabric company, they ask for "exclusive rights" to sell that pattern.  Sometimes they are only for 6 months and sometimes it is for a year or more.  These patterns were first published in 2014 and now have passed their exclusive time-clause so I can make them available to the public through my normal selling venues.

Today, "Under the Nordic Sky" and "Punky-Wunkin Quilts Pattern" are now available in my ETSY and CRAFTSY shops.

ETSY UNDER THE NORDIC SKY
CRAFTSY UNDER THE NORDIC SKY



ETSY PUNKY WUNKIN QUILT PATTERN
CRAFTSY PUNKY WUNKIN QUILT PATTERN






Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to respond to you, so leave me an email if you would like a response or your website if you would like me to visit you! Happy Quilting!