Here's the latest quilt, created by Heidi M. She chose a quilted leaf pattern for the sashing and borders, and the "Terry Twist" (by Sally Terry) stencil for the patchwork sections. I love how this quilt turned out. The quilted pattern fills in nicely as she chose to use two layers of "Cream Rose" 80:20 cotton-poly blend for the batting.
The quilt top.
- Charm Square Quilt Along 2015 Block Links
- Quilt Pattern Updates & Corrections
- One & 1/2 Cent Per Square Inch Catalog
- Links to Free Smocking Projects on the Internet
- Tutorial-Bishop's Yoke Smocked Dress
- Freebies! Instant Download Quilt Patterns, Tutorials And More!
- KISMIF Archive of Free Motion Quilting
- 2013 Quilt-A-Long
- Piecing Lessons
- Heirloom Sampler Blocks
- Tips for Domestic Machine Quilters
- 2014 Quilt Along: Punky-Wunkin Quilt